UpcomingWebinar: An Overview of Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an incredibly useful free website analytics tool, that allows you to understand the people visiting your website and what they are doing.
This webinar will provide a general introduction to Google Analytics, explaining:
- How Google Analytics works
- What data it collects, and what prevents data collection
- The benefits of using Google Analytics
- A general overview of account structure
- A general overview of users and permissions
- A review of the main reports available:
This live webinar will include Google Analytics demonstration using data from this very website.
So whether you already have Google Analytics installed and access to it, or not, this webinar will help you to understand what it is, how it works and what it can tell you about your website.
A recording of the webinar will be available to registrants following the live broadcast, so register below to receive direct access to it following the webinar.
- 23 January 2019
11:00 am - 12:00 pm