Thursday 31 October 2019, 9:30am-1pm
Marketers have long known the importance of online video content, however many are struggling to incorporate it into their marketing mix.
Our hands-on video training workshop in Adelaide will assist you with planning, preparing and publishing your own video content to enhance your business and digital marketing.
From lo-fi to full production, our experienced video team will share their resources and experience to give you the confidence and understanding to make video a strategic and effective part of your marketing.
Our experienced video trainer Amelia Veale from Narrative Marketing, will guide you through the process, providing valuable tips and advice.
She will share her experience on how to realistically and affordably include video content into your marketing mix, and guide you through processes to assist you to confidently produce – or improve – your own in-house video content, using just the video camera on your smartphone!
This practical workshop will quickly get you comfortable with:
- planning your video content
- assessing what video equipment you need to use and/or invest in
- creating quality videos by considering lighting and sound
- incorporating video captions
- editing your videos from your smartphone!
With more video being consumed every minute, don’t waste this opportunity to up your video game!
This video training will cover:
- the importance and benefits of video content for digital and social media marketing
- the various options available for creating video content, from lo-fi to high-end production, including Facebook Live
- the essential factors required to plan and create a successful piece of video content
- recommended equipment for those wanting to create their own low to mid range video content
- an introduction to basic video editing apps (including on your smartphone)
- to strategically consider how video content can be used as part of your digital and social media marketing content strategy
- to understand the different approaches available to creating video content, from Facebook Live, to self-made, to professionally developed options
- to develop the skills and confidence to plan and create a useful piece of video content (either by yourself, or with a professional)
This video training is for:
- marketing professionals
- agency account and digital marketing managers
- business owners, marketers and managers
- freelancers and consultants
- high-quality training from an experienced practitioner
- printed training notes
- digital training notes and resources (including video planning template and recommended equipment list)
- morning tea
- tea, coffee and water
- follow up support
- invitation to join the Scout Digital Training Facebook Group
- attendance certificate (to add to your LinkedIn profile and/or resume)
Please note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Each session is restricted to limited participants (six to ten attendees), so you have the opportunity to fully benefit from the trainer’s knowledge and advice.
Venue Phone: 08 7099 3576
Venue Website: http://intersect.net.au
167 Flinders Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000, Australia
Intersect is a modern coworking facility conveniently located in the CBD. It offers a number of meeting and training rooms used for our workshops.
Wifi, coffee, tea, water and light refreshments are provided. You simply need to bring your own laptop and charger.
Intersect is conveniently accessible via public transport, or we recommend the UPark – Pirie/Flinders car park located opposite.
Please wait in reception and your trainer will welcome you to your training room just prior to your session.