ExpiredTaking Google Analytics Further
The ultimate next step in refining your Google Analytics expertise.
This course will go beyond the surface and take your existing knowledge and hone and sharpen it, allowing you to dig up much more valuable insights to better predict your audience and enhance your attraction and retention activities.
This course will cover:
- setting up filters (to block internal traffic)
- linking with Google Adwords
- syncing with Google Search Console
- targeted campaign tracking using UTM codes
- event tracking e.g. tracking PDF downloads
- setting up and using custom dashboards
We’ll also delve deeper in to user behaviour and look at the secondary dimensions of page data and you’ll come away with a clearer picture of where to best spend your time and focus.
Understand – and we mean REALLY understand – your online marketing because understanding is the first step to improvement.
- further develop knowledge of the capabilities of Google Analytics
- further develop confidence with using some of the more advanced features of Google Analytics
- develop the skills to set up goal and event tracking, to monitor conversions
This course is for:
- savvy business owners and managers
- agency, in house or independent marketers responsible for driving traffic to and/or activity on websites
- freelancers and consultants
- web developers who want to a greater understanding of what Google Analytics can do
- anyone who wants to improve their use of Google Analytics
- past participants of Introduction to Google Analytics.
- light refreshments
- full set of training resources
- high quality training
- a business or personal website or blog with Google Analytics installed
- a minimum of one month’s complete data collected
- a basic understanding of how to use and interpret Google Analytics’ default reports
- Introduction to Google Analytics course (recommended)
Please note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Each session is restricted to limited participants (generally six to ten attendees), so you have the opportunity to fully benefit from the trainer’s knowledge and advice.
Venue Phone: 08 7099 3576
Venue Website: http://intersect.net.au
167 Flinders Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000, Australia
Intersect is a modern coworking facility conveniently located in the CBD. It offers a number of meeting and training rooms used for our workshops.
Wifi, coffee, tea, water and light refreshments are provided. You simply need to bring your own laptop and charger.
Intersect is conveniently accessible via public transport, or we recommend the UPark – Pirie/Flinders car park located opposite.
Please wait in reception and your trainer will welcome you to your training room just prior to your session.
- Thursday 20 September 2018, 9am-1:30pm
20 September 2018
9:00 am - 1:30 pm