Podcasting has become an increasingly powerful communication platform.
With a steady and continuous rise in listener numbers, more organisations are tapping into the opportunity podcasts present. However, knowing where to start and how to work podcasts into your communication mix can be confusing, let alone understanding the practicalities of planning, recording, editing and publishing a podcast.
In this hands-on podcast training workshop in Adelaide, experienced podcaster and marketing communications professional Amelia Veale will take you through the podcasting process, providing frameworks, resources, experience and tips to get you started on your podcasting journey.
With the popularity of podcasts continuing to increase, now is the time to get started on yours!
This podcast training will cover:
- developing a podcast strategy
- planning your podcast format
- an overview of advertising options
- voice and communication skills
- audio equipment and recording best practices
- an overview of editing
- podcast hosts – how to pick the right one for you
- creating show notes
- optimising your podcast for search
- podcast distribution – get your podcast heard
- an overview of podcast analytics and insights
- to strategically consider how podcasting could be used as part of your marketing strategy
- to develop a basic podcast strategy
- to have an overview and understanding of how to plan, create and distribute a podcast
This podcast training is for:
- marketing professionals
- agency account and digital marketing managers
- business owners, marketers and managers
- freelancers and consultants
- individuals interested in podcasting
- high-quality training from an experienced practitioner
- printed training notes
- digital training notes and resources (including podcast strategy template, shownotes template and recommended equipment list)
- morning tea
- afternoon tea
- tea, coffee and water
- follow up support
- invitation to join the Scout Digital Training Facebook Group
- attendance certificate (to add to your LinkedIn profile and/or resume)
Please note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
The session is restricted to limited participants, so you have the opportunity to fully benefit from the trainer’s knowledge and advice.
Venue Phone: 08 7099 3576
Venue Website: http://intersect.net.au
167 Flinders Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000, Australia
Intersect is a modern coworking facility conveniently located in the CBD. It offers a number of meeting and training rooms used for our workshops.
Wifi, coffee, tea, water and light refreshments are provided. You simply need to bring your own laptop and charger.
Intersect is conveniently accessible via public transport, or we recommend the UPark – Pirie/Flinders car park located opposite.
Please wait in reception and your trainer will welcome you to your training room just prior to your session.