An effective LinkedIn profile is a powerful tool. It can assist with business development, career progression, establishing your online presence, particularly as a thought leader, or simply enable you to connect and engage with other relevant professionals.
This workshop will assist you to enhance your LinkedIn profile to represent yourself and engage online in a way that can help achieve your professional goals.
As an added bonus we will have a professional photographer and copywriter available during the workshop.
You will have a short session with our photographer, to take some professional headshots which may be used on your LinkedIn profile and other online channels. 1-3 final high-resolution files will be provided to you in the days following the workshop.
Our copywriter will spend some time with you to review and enhance the written aspects of your LinkedIn profile.
Should you require further assistance beyond the workshop, you are welcome to arrange further services from these providers. Be prepared for a successful 2019 by presenting your best self online!
This workshop will cover:
- considering your online “brand”
- the key components of an effective “All Star” LinkedIn profile
- making and managing LinkedIn connections
- publishing effective LinkedIn updates
- engaging with others on LinkedIn
Please note: All workshop content will focus on features available in free LinkedIn profiles, so Premium accounts are not required. This workshop will not explore paid LinkedIn add-ons such as Sales Navigator.
- to understand what makes an effective LinkedIn profile, and provide resources, time and assistance to update existing profiles
- to understand how to make best use of LinkedIn as an individual, from making connections, to publishing updates and engaging with others
- to develop confidence in using LinkedIn as a professional networking tool
This workshop is for:
- all individuals who would like to understand how to make best use of LinkedIn personally
- high-quality training
- printed training notes
- digital training notes and resources
- professional headshots (1-3 final photos provided for use)
- afternoon tea
- tea, coffee and water
- follow up support
- invitation to join the Scout Digital Training Facebook Group
- attendance certificate
- login details to an existing LinkedIn profile (or plans to set one up, you will require an email address)
- we will be taking professional headshots for each attendee on the day, so please dress/style in a manner similar to how you generally would professionally, or how you would like to present yourself in a professional environment.
Please note: We are unable to reschedule or accommodate these photographs outside of the scheduled workshop time.
Please note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Each session is restricted to limited participants (8 to 12 attendees), so you have the opportunity to fully benefit from the trainer’s knowledge and advice.
Venue Phone: 08 7099 3576
Venue Website: http://intersect.net.au
167 Flinders Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000, Australia
Intersect is a modern coworking facility conveniently located in the CBD. It offers a number of meeting and training rooms used for our workshops.
Wifi, coffee, tea, water and light refreshments are provided. You simply need to bring your own laptop and charger.
Intersect is conveniently accessible via public transport, or we recommend the UPark – Pirie/Flinders car park located opposite.
Please wait in reception and your trainer will welcome you to your training room just prior to your session.