We currently have no dates scheduled for this workshop, however if you are interested, please complete the Expression of Interest form at the base of the page to be notified if and when a training workshop is scheduled. Alternatively, you can explore our one-on-one training or workplace training options.
Advertising via your social media platforms is one of the most cost-effective and potent ways to reach your exact audience these days and it’s set to explode even more over the next few years.
With billions of dollars each year (and rising significantly) being invested, you can be sure that your competitors are in the game, even if you aren’t. But we understand that you want to get it right, from the start, otherwise, you are wasting time and money.
With this social media training workshop in Adelaide, you will get genuine insights into working with Facebook Ads Manager platform and the most commonly used paid elements for Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns to complement your organic content updates.
Attendees will examine results and understand how to use them to refine their campaigns and keep getting better and better outcomes.
This social media training will cover:
- the power of paid advertising and the significant results it can bring
- an introduction to Facebook Ads Manager
- setting up Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns
- an introduction to social media advertising insights.
- the benefits of using the Facebook Pixel
- creating effective advertising audiences, including remarketing
As a bonus for attending the course, you’ll receive an advertising calendar template to help you set up your advertising plan and make it really work for you.
- to develop understanding and confidence in the options available for advertising on Facebook and Instagram
- how to use social media advertising to complement day-to-day “organic” updates
“I found Jen’s Social Media Advertising course possibly one of the best sessions I have ever done. It was fantastic!”
Kristy Copley, Digital Producer, McCo Group
This social media training is for:
- marketing professionals
- agency account and digital marketing managers
- business owners, marketers and managers
- freelancers and consultants
- high-quality training from an experienced practitioner
- printed training notes
- digital training notes and resources (including campaign planning template)
- morning tea
- tea, coffee and water
- follow up support
- invitation to join the Scout Digital Training Facebook Group
- attendance certificate (to add to your LinkedIn profile and/or resume)
- a Facebook Business Page and/or Instagram Business account
- an understanding of social media and its application in a business environment (this is covered in our Social Media for Business workshop)
- access to Facebook Ads Manager and a campaign/ad that you would like to create and set live. We can provide assistance with this if required. You will be asked during the online registration process.
- please download the free Facebook Ads Manager app to your smartphone prior to the session (for managing and monitoring ads via your mobile device).
- Facebook Ads Manager app for iOS
- Facebook Ads Manager app for Android
Please note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Each session is restricted to limited participants (six to ten attendees), so you have the opportunity to fully benefit from the trainer’s knowledge and advice.
Interested in this workshop?
Please complete the expression of interest form below to be notified when it is next scheduled to run.