Advertising via your social media platforms is one of the most cost effective and potent ways to reach your exact audience these days and it’s set to explode even more over the next few years.
With billions of dollars each year (and rising significantly) being invested, you can be sure that your competitors are in the game, even if you aren’t. But we understand that you want to get it right, from the start, otherwise you are wasting time and money.
You’ll also get genuine insights into working with Facebook Ads Manager platform and the most commonly used paid elements for Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns to complement your organic content updates.
Attendees will examine results and understand how to use them to refine their campaigns and keep getting better and better outcomes.
This workshop will cover:
- the power of paid advertising and the significant results it can bring
- an introduction to Facebook Ads Manager
- setting up Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns
- an introduction to social media advertising insights.
As a bonus for attending the course, you’ll receive an advertising calendar template to help you set up your advertising plan and make it really work for you.
- to develop understanding and confidence in the options available for advertising on Facebook and Instagram
- how to use social media advertising to complement day-to-day “organic” updates
This workshop is for:
- social media and marketing managers
- digital content managers and creators
- SME business owners and managers
- government departments
- freelancers and consultants
- tea, coffee and water
- morning tea
- full set of training resources (printed and digital copies)
- high quality training
- a Facebook Business Page and/or Instagram Business account
- an understanding of social media and its application in a business environment (this is covered in our Social Media for Business workshop)
- access to Facebook Ads Manager and a campaign/ad that you would like to create and set live. We can provide assistance with this if required. You will be asked during the online registration process.
- please download the free Facebook Ads Manager app to your smartphone prior to the session (for managing and monitoring ads via your mobile device).
- Facebook Ads Manager app for iOS
- Facebook Ads Manager app for Android
Please note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Each session is restricted to limited participants (four to eight attendees), so you have the opportunity to fully benefit from the trainer’s knowledge and advice.
Venue Phone: 08 7099 3576
Venue Website: http://intersect.net.au
167 Flinders Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000, Australia
Intersect is a modern coworking facility conveniently located in the CBD. It offers a number of meeting and training rooms used for our workshops.
Wifi, coffee, tea, water and light refreshments are provided. You simply need to bring your own laptop and charger.
Intersect is conveniently accessible via public transport, or we recommend the UPark – Pirie/Flinders car park located opposite.
Please wait in reception and your trainer will welcome you to your training room just prior to your session.