Are you confused and overwhelmed by how search engines rank websites?
With an excessive amount of information available, you’re not alone in being unsure where to start or what exactly to do for your business. Power up your site’s SEO and get consistently better search results in Google with this specialist training session.
A trusted workshop, Introduction to SEO Best Practices will demystify what search engines are and how they work. It will also explain the main content factors that influence how your website is seen and ranked and what you can do to encourage positive results in search engines.
This workshop will cover:
- difference between SEO and SEM
- how search engines work and how they rank websites and content
- SEO best practices
- how to find relevant keywords and use them
- writing great meta descriptions that will not only please Google but entice people to your site
- effectively formatting your page – headings/heading tags, structure, content, links, images
- an introduction to Google Search Console including account settings, verifying your property, submitting an XML sitemap, fetch as Google
Join this professional training to learn how to create a high-quality site that Google loves through genuinely great content and a spot of technical knowledge.
Please note: This course has a strong focus on on-site SEO.
- to develop a basic understanding of the fundamentals of search engine optimisation
- to develop the skills and confidence to perform essential search engine optimisation techniques on your website or blog
This workshop is for:
- marketing professionals
- agency account and digital marketing managers
- business owners, marketers and managers
- freelancers and consultants
- anyone responsible for managing a website or blog who want to understand how to effectively influence its results in search engines.
- high-quality training
- printed training notes
- digital training notes and resources (including metadata planning template, redirects log and keyword rankings report)
- morning tea
- afternoon tea
- tea, coffee and water
- follow up support
- invitation to join the Scout Digital Training Facebook Group
- attendance certificate
- ideally, an existing website or blog to use recommended techniques on, otherwise the course can be taken theoretically for a future website or blog venture
- a basic understanding of the internet and websites
Please note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
While this workshop is an introduction, it is dealing with a technical topic, and technical terms and techniques will be addressed.
Each session is restricted to limited participants (six to ten attendees), so you have the opportunity to fully benefit from the trainer’s knowledge and advice.
Venue Phone: 08 7099 3576
Venue Website: http://intersect.net.au
167 Flinders Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000, Australia
Intersect is a modern coworking facility conveniently located in the CBD. It offers a number of meeting and training rooms used for our workshops.
Wifi, coffee, tea, water and light refreshments are provided. You simply need to bring your own laptop and charger.
Intersect is conveniently accessible via public transport, or we recommend the UPark – Pirie/Flinders car park located opposite.
Please wait in reception and your trainer will welcome you to your training room just prior to your session.