In this comprehensive workshop, you’ll learn how to get great insight into who is visiting your website, how long for, what pages they are viewing, how they find it and what exactly to do with this information to keep people coming back to your site.
You’ll uncover helpful insights, expert data and plenty of information that you didn’t even know you needed to improve results.
With a focus on clear guidance, practical advice and actionable steps, you’ll come away from this training with renewed and up to date information and knowledge.
Stop guessing and start knowing!
This course will cover:
- admin tab: your account, property and view
- reporting tab: your audience, acquisition (including direct, mobile, organic, socially driven and other) and behaviour
- how people find your website, how long they stay on it and where they leave
- real time analytics
- setting up simple goal conversions
- a basic introduction to using segments
- adding annotations
- creating an effective and usable reporting template
- to develop understanding of the reporting capabilities of Google Analytics
- to develop confidence to navigate Google Analytics and access basic reports
- to create an effective monthly website performance report
This course is for:
- savvy business owners and managers
- agency, in house or independent marketers responsible for driving traffic to and/or activity on websites
- freelancers and consultants
- web developers who want to an understanding of what Google Analytics can do
- anyone who wants to improve their use of Google Analytics
- light refreshments
- full set of training resources
- high quality training
- a business or personal website or blog with Google Analytics installed
- a minimum of one month’s complete data collected
Please note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
How to install Google Analytics
To install Google Analytics on your website, follow the steps outlined here.
Installation will vary depending on your website set up. The most important thing to remember is that it must be installed on ALL pages of your website.
Need help installing Google Analytics?
If you need help installing Google Analytics, or want a check that yours is installed correctly, please contact us here.
Each session is restricted to limited participants (generally six to ten attendees), so you have the opportunity to fully benefit from the trainer’s knowledge and advice.
Venue Phone: 08 7099 3576
Venue Website: http://intersect.net.au
167 Flinders Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000, Australia
Intersect is a modern coworking facility conveniently located in the CBD. It offers a number of meeting and training rooms used for our workshops.
Wifi, coffee, tea, water and light refreshments are provided. You simply need to bring your own laptop and charger.
Intersect is conveniently accessible via public transport, or we recommend the UPark – Pirie/Flinders car park located opposite.
Please wait in reception and your trainer will welcome you to your training room just prior to your session.