ExpiredIntroduction to Google Ads
Learn the art of getting better results with Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) in this illuminating workshop.
You’ll have an opportunity to learn to create text ads that appeal and speak directly to those people who will not just look but click on them and encourage people to learn about your business, services or products.
We’ll also run through setting up an ad, choosing the right audience and keywords and crafting the right messages as well as how to best structure your ad campaigns and monitor how many people are actually contacting you as a result.
If you’re ready to explore the power of Google Ads advertising don’t miss this opportunity to advance your website traffic and coax direct action.
This workshop will cover:
- account set up and overview/structure
- recommended settings for search campaigns (text ads) set up: type, location, budget options etc
- structuring campaigns, ad groups, ads and keywords
- selecting and managing keywords
- keyword match types and negative keywords
- writing effective Google Ads text ads
- using ad extensions effectively
- phone call tracking
- setting up or importing basic conversions
- activating, pausing and editing your campaign and ads.
- to develop an understanding of the key components of Google Ads text campaigns, and how to use them effectively
- to develop the skills and confidence to set up and launch a Google Ads text campaign
This workshop is for:
- business owners, marketers and managers
- marketing professionals
- agency account and digital marketing managers
- freelancers and consultants
- anyone who wants to understand how to best use Google Ads Search Campaigns.
- tea, coffee and water
- morning tea
- afternoon tea
- full set of training resources (printed and digital copies)
- high quality training
- an existing Google Ads account (not Adwords Express) is preferred (either with previous campaigns or not)
- we are able to assist with setting one up prior (you will be asked during the registration process). A Google account is required (email/password access)
- an existing Google Ads account is not essential though, as this course can also be taken theoretically by those who are eager to understand the best practices for Google Ads for future use
Please note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Each session is restricted to limited participants (four to eight attendees), so you have the opportunity to fully benefit from the trainer’s knowledge and advice.
Venue Phone: 08 7099 3576
Venue Website: http://intersect.net.au
167 Flinders Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000, Australia
Intersect is a modern coworking facility conveniently located in the CBD. It offers a number of meeting and training rooms used for our workshops.
Wifi, coffee, tea, water and light refreshments are provided. You simply need to bring your own laptop and charger.
Intersect is conveniently accessible via public transport, or we recommend the UPark – Pirie/Flinders car park located opposite.
Please wait in reception and your trainer will welcome you to your training room just prior to your session.
- 8 November 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm