Please note: this workshop is a combination of our previous Introduction to Google Analytics training workshop and Taking Google Analytics Further training workshop.
In this comprehensive Google Analytics training workshop in Adelaide, you’ll learn how to get great insight into who is visiting your website, how long for, what pages they are viewing, how they find it and what exactly to do with this information to keep people coming back to your site.
You’ll uncover helpful insights, expert data and plenty of information that you didn’t even know you needed to improve results.
We then go beyond the surface, allowing you to dig up much more valuable insights to better predict your audience and enhance your attraction and retention activities.
With a focus on clear guidance, practical advice and actionable steps, you’ll come away from this training with renewed and up to date information and knowledge.
I learned more about Google Analytics in four hours with Scout Digital Training than I did in any other studies I’ve done over the years.
Zane Dean, Content Manager, Fresh 92.7
This Google Analytics training will cover:
- Google Analytics structure: your account, property and view
- understanding users and permissions
- reviewing key reports to understand your audience, acquisition (including direct, mobile, organic, socially driven and other) and behaviour
- real-time analytics
- setting up simple goal conversions
- using the system and custom segments
- adding annotations
- creating an effective and usable reporting template
- setting up filters (to block internal traffic)
- linking with Google Ads
- syncing with Google Search Console
- targeted campaign tracking using UTM codes
- event tracking e.g. tracking PDF downloads
- setting up and using custom dashboards
Please note, this Google Analytics training workshop does not specifically review Ecommerce Analytics.
If you are unsure what Google Analytics is, check out this post: What is Google Analytics and why should I use it?
- to develop an understanding of the reporting capabilities of Google Analytics
- to develop the confidence to navigate Google Analytics and access useful reports
- to create an effective monthly website performance report
- to further develop confidence in using some of the more advanced features of Google Analytics
- develop the skills to set up goal and event tracking, to monitor conversions
The Google Analytics workshop offered many practical tips I could implement immediately to improve our website tracking and reporting.
Alex Chen, Digital Marketing Coordinator, RAA Travel
This Google Analytics training is for:
- social media and marketing managers
- digital content managers and creators
- SME business owners and managers
- government departments
- freelancers and consultants
- high-quality training from an experienced practitioner
- printed training notes
- digital training notes and resources (including website analytics report template, event tracking code generator and UTM generator)
- morning tea
- afternoon tea
- tea, coffee and water
- follow up support
- invitation to join the Scout Digital Training Facebook Group
- attendance certificate (to add to your LinkedIn profile and/or resume)
- a business or personal website or blog with Google Analytics installed
- a minimum of one month’s complete data collected
Please note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Each session is restricted to limited participants (six to ten attendees), so you have the opportunity to fully benefit from the trainer’s knowledge and advice.
“Scout Digital Training helped us understand how we can optimise our website to best serve our residents using the insights provided by Google Analytics.
Now that we’re using Custom Campaigns, we have a greater understanding of the effectiveness of our various communication channels, which allows us to be more targeted in our approach.
We appreciated Erica’s patience for our questions, and the fact that she went the extra mile to follow up after the training and provide us with useful tips and tools.”
Lauren Christensen, Social Media Advisor, Marketing & Communications, City of Charles Sturt
Venue Phone: 08 7099 3576
Venue Website: http://intersect.net.au
167 Flinders Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000, Australia
Intersect is a modern coworking facility conveniently located in the CBD. It offers a number of meeting and training rooms used for our workshops.
Wifi, coffee, tea, water and light refreshments are provided. You simply need to bring your own laptop and charger.
Intersect is conveniently accessible via public transport, or we recommend the UPark – Pirie/Flinders car park located opposite.
Please wait in reception and your trainer will welcome you to your training room just prior to your session.