Thursday 17 October 2019, 9am-5pm
Learn the art of getting better results with Google Ads Search Campaigns in this illuminating Google Ads training in Adelaide.
This workshop is focused on ensuring understanding and confidence in how Google Ads search campaigns work, and how to plan and set up and effective search campaign.
Google Ads search campaigns are the text ads that can appear at the top and bottom of Google’s organic search results in google.com and google.com.au when you search for a particular keyword.
They are hugely beneficial for reaching and connecting with your audience, especially if you aren’t achieving the organic search results you would like (which can be influenced through SEO).
Search campaigns also allow you the ability to test multiple headlines, descriptions and calls to action, promote various offers, and target specific audiences.
Through the full day Google Ads training workshop we will guide you through:
- planning your Google Ads search campaign
- selecting the right audience, budget and bid type
- choosing and managing keywords
- creating text ads that appeal to your audience
If you’re ready to explore the power of Google Ads advertising don’t miss this opportunity to advance your website traffic and coax direct action.
This Google Ads training will cover:
- account set up and overview/structure
- recommended settings for search campaigns
- structuring campaigns, ad groups, ads and keywords
- selecting and managing keywords
- keyword match types and negative keywords
- writing effective Google Ads
- using ad extensions effectively
- phone call tracking
- setting up or importing basic conversions
- activating, pausing and editing your campaign and ads.
Please note: This workshop is focused on ensuring an understanding and confidence in how to plan and set up effective Google Ads search campaigns.
We recommend following this workshop with our Google Ads Optimisation workshop, which covers how to review and interpret the data from your in progress campaigns, to confidently make edits with the aim of improving campaign results.
We offer a convenient bundle option for these two workshops which can be seen in the tickets section below.
- to develop an understanding of the key components of Google Ads search campaigns, and how to use them effectively
- to develop the skills and confidence to set up and launch a Google Ads search campaign
“Thank you so much for your training. I can see the results already; I’m booking about 3-4 jobs a day just from Google Ads!”
Joshua Mikhail, Prompt Appliance Repairs
This Google Ads training is for:
- marketing professionals
- agency account and digital marketing managers
- business owners, marketers and managers
- freelancers and consultants
- anyone who wants to understand how to best use Google Ads Search Campaigns.
- high-quality training from an experienced and qualified Google Ads practitioner
- printed training notes
- digital training notes and resources (including our Google Ads search campaign planning template)
- morning tea
- afternoon tea
- tea, coffee and water
- follow up support
- invitation to join the Scout Digital Training Facebook Group
- attendance certificate (to include on your LinkedIn profile and/or resume)
- an existing Google Ads account (not Adwords Express) is preferred (either with previous campaigns or not)
- we are able to assist with setting one up prior (you will be asked during the registration process). A Google account is required (email/password access)
- an existing Google Ads account is not essential though, as this course can also be taken theoretically by those who are eager to understand the best practices for Google Ads for future use
Please note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Each session is restricted to limited participants (six to twelve attendees), so you have the opportunity to fully benefit from the trainer’s knowledge and advice.
Venue Phone: 08 7099 3576
Venue Website: http://intersect.net.au
167 Flinders Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000, Australia
Intersect is a modern coworking facility conveniently located in the CBD. It offers a number of meeting and training rooms used for our workshops.
Wifi, coffee, tea, water and light refreshments are provided. You simply need to bring your own laptop and charger.
Intersect is conveniently accessible via public transport, or we recommend the UPark – Pirie/Flinders car park located opposite.
Please wait in reception and your trainer will welcome you to your training room just prior to your session.