ExpiredGoogle Ads Optimisation
Once you’ve got your Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) up and running, it’s beneficial to review your ad performance and learn ways in which you can make them accomplish more for you.
To do this, we’ll explore important metrics, analytics and optimisation and testing all with the view of markedly improving their performance by getting more clicks and conversions.
By the end of the workshop, you will have developed the skills to sharply interpret results and make or recommend adjustments to improve them.
This workshop will cover:
- reviewing and interpreting key metrics across campaigns, ad groups, ads and keywords
- recommended metrics to focus on
- customising columns
- reviewing extensions and conversions performance
- understanding Quality Score and bid adjustments
- activating, pausing and editing your campaign and ads
- creating Ads reports (using the provided template).
- to understand the important metrics to focus on when assessing the performance of a Google Ads text ad
- to develop skills to interpret results and make or recommend adjustments to improve performance
This workshop is for:
- business owners, marketers and managers
- marketing professionals
- agency account and digital marketing managers
- freelancers and consultants
- anyone who wants to understand how to interpret Google Ads Search Campaign results
- past participants of our Introduction to Google Ads workshop
- tea, coffee and water
- morning tea
- afternoon tea
- full set of training resources (printed and digital copies)
- high quality training
- an existing Google Ads account (not Adwords Express) with active Google Ads campaigns with data to review and analyse (ideally one month’s worth)
- awareness and skills of the best practices for setting up Google Ads text ads (as covered in our Introduction to Google Ads workshop)
Please note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Each session is restricted to limited participants (four to eight attendees), so you have the opportunity to fully benefit from the trainer’s knowledge and advice.
Venue Phone: 08 7099 3576
Venue Website: http://intersect.net.au
167 Flinders Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000, Australia
Intersect is a modern coworking facility conveniently located in the CBD. It offers a number of meeting and training rooms used for our workshops.
Wifi, coffee, tea, water and light refreshments are provided. You simply need to bring your own laptop and charger.
Intersect is conveniently accessible via public transport, or we recommend the UPark – Pirie/Flinders car park located opposite.
Please wait in reception and your trainer will welcome you to your training room just prior to your session.
- 6 November 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm