Once you’ve got your Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords) search campaigns up and running, it’s beneficial to review your ad performance and learn ways in which you can make them accomplish more for you.
This workshop is focused on reviewing the results of your in progress search campaigns, interpreting data, and using the insights to improve results.
To do this, we’ll explore important metrics, analytics and optimisation and testing all with the view of markedly improving their performance by getting more clicks and conversions.
By the end of the workshop, you will have developed the skills to sharply interpret results and make or recommend adjustments to improve them.
This Google Ads training will cover:
- reviewing and interpreting key metrics across campaigns, ad groups, ads and keywords
- recommended metrics to focus on
- customising columns
- reviewing extensions and conversions performance
- understanding Quality Score and bid adjustments
- activating, pausing and editing your campaign and ads
- creating Google Ads reports (using the provided search campaign template).
Please note: This workshop is focused on reviewing and editing existing Google Ads search campaigns, and assumes and understanding of how to set up effective search campaigns, as covered in our Introduction to Google Ads training workshop.
This workshop is designed to follow on from our Introduction to Google Ads training workshop, which focuses on developing the skills and abilities to create effective search campaigns. We offer a convenient workshop bundle option, which can be see on the Introduction to Google Ads training workshop tickets.
- to understand the important metrics to focus on when assessing the performance of Google Ads search campaigns
- to develop skills to interpret results and make or recommend campaign adjustments to improve performance
“Thank you so much for your training. I can see the results already; I’m booking about 3-4 jobs a day just from Google Ads!”
Joshua Mikhail, Prompt Appliance Repairs
This Google Ads training is for:
- marketing professionals
- agency account and digital marketing managers
- business owners, marketers and managers
- freelancers and consultants
- anyone who wants to understand how to interpret Google Ads Search Campaign results
- past participants of our Introduction to Google Ads training workshop
- high-quality training from an experienced and qualified Google Ads practitioner
- printed training notes
- digital training notes and resources (including our search campaign reporting template)
- morning tea
- tea, coffee and water
- follow up support
- invitation to join the Scout Digital Training Facebook Group
- attendance certificate (to include on your LinkedIn profile and/or resume)
- an existing Google Ads account with active Google Ads search campaigns with data to review and analyse (ideally 2-4 week’s worth)
- awareness and skills of the best practices for setting up Google Ads search campaigns (as covered in our Introduction to Google Ads training workshop)
Please note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Each session is restricted to limited participants (six to twelve attendees), so you have the opportunity to fully benefit from the trainer’s knowledge and advice.
“The two Google Ads workshops I attended were outstanding.
I genuinely left with a heightened knowledge AND motivation towards Google Ads.
In addition to the exceptional workshops, I received personalised follow up contact and advice, additional information, resources and an invitation to join the Scout community, all of which truly exceeded my expectations.
I have very honestly been blown away by the service provisions from Scout.
Not only would I recommend Scout Digital Training to anybody who asked, but I actually already have!”
Breeanna Noske, Recruitment & Marketing Specialist, Entrée Recruitment
Venue Phone: (03) 8601 1100
Venue Website: https://www.workspace365.com.au/350-collins-street-melbourne
Room 4, Level 15, 350 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000, Australia
workspace365 at 350 Collins Street Melbourne, is centrally located in the heart of Melbourne CBD. This building has access from Collins and little Collins streets. Trains and trams are immediately accessible in front of the building on Collins Street.
Wifi, coffee, tea, water and light refreshments are provided. You simply need to bring your own laptop and charger.