UpcomingFurther Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Techniques
So, you’ve got the basics of SEO sorted but you’re enthusiastic to take your practice to the next level.
This workshop is a robust session in delving into the intricacies of search engine optimisation and will teach you even more best practices and techniques to boost your site’s ranking, making you much more discoverable and “Google-able”.
With more advanced methods and learning, coupled with the more technical aspects of optimising your site for searchability, this workshop is bound to set you apart from your competition or other websites.
This workshop will cover:
- the impact of site speed on SEO
- the importance of clean, semantic code
- introducing schema.org, rich snippets and featured snippets
- securing your site with https
- using robots.txt
- effective backlinking strategies
- another look at Google Search Console
- local search optimisation
- mobile search optimisation.
- to further develop an understanding of the more advanced techniques involved in search engine optimisation
- to develop the skills and confidence to perform more advanced search engine optimisation techniques on your website or blog
This workshop is for:
- marketing professionals
- agency account and digital marketing managers
- business owners, marketers and managers
- freelancers and consultants
- anyone responsible for managing a website or blog who want to understand how to effectively influence its results in search engines
- past participants of our Introduction to SEO Best Practices course, who want to further enhance their SEO abilities
- high-quality training
- printed training notes
- digital training notes and resources (including metadata planning template, redirects log and keyword rankings report)
- morning tea
- tea, coffee and water
- follow up support
- invitation to join the Scout Digital Training Facebook Group
- attendance certificate
- ideally, an existing website or blog to use recommended techniques on, otherwise the course can be taken theoretically for a future website or blog venture
- a solid understanding of the fundamentals of SEO, covering content based SEO techniques (as covered in our Introduction to SEO Best Practices course)
Please note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Each session is restricted to limited participants (six to ten attendees), so you have the opportunity to fully benefit from the trainer’s knowledge and advice.
Venue Phone: 08 7099 3576
Venue Website: http://intersect.net.au
167 Flinders Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000, Australia
Intersect is a modern coworking facility conveniently located in the CBD. It offers a number of meeting and training rooms used for our workshops.
Wifi, coffee, tea, water and light refreshments are provided. You simply need to bring your own laptop and charger.
Intersect is conveniently accessible via public transport, or we recommend the UPark – Pirie/Flinders car park located opposite.
Please wait in reception and your trainer will welcome you to your training room just prior to your session.
- 21 May 2019
9:00 am - 1:00 pm