Please note: this session is limited to previous students of any of our public workshops only.
We know one of the biggest challenges our students face is to find the time to apply their new skills.
These new Digital Drop In sessions will provide you with the time, space and support to tackle that task from a previous workshop, such as:
- Develop your monthly website or social media report
- Create a reporting dashboard
- Set up some Google Analytics Goals or Events
- Finalise your social media strategy
- Create and schedule social media update for the next month (or more!)
- Keyword research for your search engine optimisation or Google Ads campaigns
- Optimise your website
- Set up some social media advertising campaigns
- Set up your Google Ads campaigns
- Organise your email subscriber database
- Create your email marketing templates
- Plan and create your email campaigns
This sessions will not include any training, rather provide you with a space, time, snacks and support to get some sh*t done!
- set yourself a goal for what you want to achieve during the session
- get it done!
This workshop is for:
- previous students of our public workshops only
- support and guidance from at least one of our experienced trainers
- wifi access
- tea, coffee and water
- afternoon tea
- time and space to get sh*t done!
Please note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
The session is restricted to limited participants (six to ten attendees only), so you have the opportunity for approximately 0.5 hours of one-on-one time with the trainer in residence.
Should a few attendees be interested in the same topic, we may host some impromptu group sessions.
Venue Phone: 08 7099 3576
Venue Website: http://intersect.net.au
167 Flinders Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000, Australia
Intersect is a modern coworking facility conveniently located in the CBD. It offers a number of meeting and training rooms used for our workshops.
Wifi, coffee, tea, water and light refreshments are provided. You simply need to bring your own laptop and charger.
Intersect is conveniently accessible via public transport, or we recommend the UPark – Pirie/Flinders car park located opposite.
Please wait in reception and your trainer will welcome you to your training room just prior to your session.